Pens & Pencils
- Zig Millennium Drawing Pen, waterproof, lightfast, photo safe, acid free, non-bleeding, accurate & versatile = perfect. Available in a range of sizes, black and sanguine.
- Calligraphy, a small range of calligraphy pens and nibs also sketching and drawing nibs.
- Graphite Pencils, ideal for detailed illustration, figure work and for subtle and expressive portraiture. A Complete range from 9B Soft to 9H Hard.
- All Graphite Pencils, a woodless solid graphite pencil ideal for making broad strokes. Available in a range of grades.
- Automatic & Clutch Pencils, a small range of .5mm, .7mm & 5.6mm with replacement leads also available.
- Nero Pencils, Oil based and water resistant, gives a smudge proof mark. An intense black pencil.
- Wolf Carbon Pencils, provides the depth of colour of charcoal with the smooth finish of graphite.
- Charcoal Pencils, a dense finish of intense black, in a user friendly form.
- Cretacolor Drawing Pencil, a traditional range of Sanguine colours, ideal for tonal drawing and sketching.
- Stabilo Carbethello Pastel Pencil, a smooth velvety texture in pencil form. A highly regarded long established product. Available in 60 colours
- Cretacolour Pastel Pencils, a highly pigmented pencil with a smooth performance can be used for a fine detailing. Excellent when used in combination with pastels. A large range of 72 colours
- Watersoluble Graphite Pencil, can be used dry as a conventional pencil or washed over to produce subtle line and wash effects.
- All Graphite Watersoluble Pencil, a woodless solid graphite pencil for making broad strokes, washed over produces subtle line and wash effects.
- Caran Dache Supacolour Pencil, top quality watersoluble colour pencil, exceptional covering power and excellent light fastness. Use with water colours for fine detail.
- Chinagraph Pencil, special coloured pencils for writing on gloss surfaces like glass, acetate & metal. Available in a range of colours.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or