- Winsor & Newton Cotman, an alternative to the more expensive cotton has a warm natural whiteness. Available in a range of sizes, 140 & 200lb weight NOT Surface spiral & gum bound.
- Bockingford, mould made with a distinctive grain an alternative to the more expensive cotton. Available in a range of sizes 140lb weight with Not, Rough & Hot Press Surface spiral bound.
- Langton, a mould made paper which when used can produce some unusual effects. Available in a range of sizes 140lb weight Not Surfaces.
- Arches, an unsurpassed paper for connoisseurs available in a small range 140lb Not Surface.
- Pink Pig, hard backed, spiral bound watercolour sketch books. Available in both Bockingford water colour paper and Amelie a perfect paper for those holiday sketches
- Langton Blocks, an economical block with Not surface, 140lb available in a range of sizes.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Blocks, Cotman paper in a pre stretched block ideal for painting outside. Available in a range of sizes 140lb weight with NOT surface.
- Fontaine Blocks, good quality paper available in a range of sizes 140lb, Not, Hot Press & Rough.
- Arches Blocks, 100 A mould made paper which possesses natural whiteness, allowing corrections to be made. Available in a range of sizes, 140lb weight with NOT, H/P & Rough Surfaces.
Oil & Acrylic Pads
- Winton Oil Colour Paper, has a traditional canvas texture, specially primed for use with oil & acrylic. Available in a selection or sizes.
- Galeria Acrylic Paper, an acid free paper primed for use with acrylics incorporating a canvas texture. Available in a selection of sizes.
- Hahnemule Oil & Acrylic Block, a pre stretched paper with canvas texture
- Fredrix Canvas Pad, a primed cotton duck canvas in pad form for use with oil and acrylic, available in a range of sizes.
- Mi-Teintes, features a honeycomb surface on one side and is smooth on reverse, ideal for pastel, gouache and craft applications. Available in a range of sizes with assorted colours.
- Murano pads, a classic textured surface available in three colour schemes Warm, Neutral and Cool.
- Ingres Pastel Spiral Bound 160gsm, acid free pastel paper. Available in assorted creams or assorted colours.
- Pastel Matt pads, assorted colours with an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Hahnemule Velour, a great surface for animal portraiture pads available in assorted colours.
- Pastel Card Pads, a unique fine sand paper finish which takes pencil, charcoal & pastel colour beautifully.
Cartridge Paper & Pads
- Bristol Board Extra Smooth, excellent for fine detailed work with pen, pencil & ink. Available in a range of sizes 250gsm.
- Smooth Surface Cartridge, having a smooth surface it is ideal for pen, ink & other applications. Available in a range of sizes 150, & 220gsm weight.
- Medium Surface Cartridge, a textured surface good for sketching, charcoal, coloured pencil & other applications. Available in range of sizes 150, & 220gsm weight.
- Cartridge Sketch Pads, an economical range of pads. Available in a range of sizes 110gsm weight 25 or 50 sheet formats.
- Hard Backed Sketch Books, available in both case bound and spiral, containing luxurious 170gsm cartridge paper.
- Stonehenge pads, available in assorted colours a lovely paper with vellum finish, perfect for all pencil work
- A Large range of sketch books, Journals, Sketch Diaries and Travel Sketch Books. including Pink Pig, Fabriano, Canson & Hahnemule. sizes from 4"x4" to A2!
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or