- Exeter, a tripod design table top easel, manufactured from seasoned beech wood, is both light and portable.
- Ennis, a strongly built Beechwood easel of H frame construction. Able to accommodate canvases up to a maximum height of 22 1/2".
- Chester, an extremely sturdy wooden design. The painting angle may be set at four different angle and folds flat when not in use. Best Seller.
- Bradford Box, makes an ideal choice for classes, painting holidays or as an every day work station. Ample storage space. Best Seller.
- Kilkenny, an extra large table easel accommodating works up to 31", very similar to the Bob Ross easel at an economical price.
- Wentworth box, a versatile easel with side draw storage. Both top and bottom canvas supports and movable allowing painting below the table edge. Folds flat with handle for easy transport. Our Favourite Table Easel.
- Norwich, light weight sturdy wood construction both light weight and portable. Economically priced. Best Seller.
- Galway Camera/Sketching, two in one camera tripod and metal sketching easel quickly convertible lightweight, with telescopic legs.
- Brecon Metal, adjustable canvas supports and telescopic legs. Ideal for use with and medium.
- Waterside, a highly versatile metal easel uniquely able to tilt to flat position for watercolour painting, great for indoor and outdoor use.
Our favourite sketching easel.
- Lincoln Box, a large storage space for paints and brushes in a draw and compartment at back, the painting angle can be laid almost flat. All legs fold into box making it easily transportable this easel is great for out door sketching but equally suited as a studio easel. Best Seller.
- Peterborough, designed for studio and college use. The painting ground rests on an adjustable shelf for ease of use. Maximum canvas height of 53" Best Seller.
- Canterbury, a robust easel offering both stability and flexibility can accommodate a maximum canvas of 49".
- Sheffield, a robust easel for larger scale pieces maximum canvas height 80" (if you have long legs!)
- Longford, a unique studio easel with two wheels making it exceptionally easy to move, painting angle can be laid almost flat and can take canvas up to 80". Our Favourite Studio Easel.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or