- Fabriano WaterColor, economically priced suitable for students and beginners. Available in 140ln Not Surface 20" x 28" sheets.
- Hanehmule Cornwall, a good priced heavy paper with great texture. Available in 200lb Not & Rough Surface 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" sheets.
- Hanehmule Andalucia, a versatile double sided paper Not on one side Rough the other. Available in 250lb 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" sheets.
- Bockingford, mould made with a distinctive grain an alternative to the more expensive cotton. Available in 90, 140 & 200lb with Not & Rough Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Bockingford Tinted, one of the few coloured water colour paper available in five shades 140lb Not Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Fontaine, available in 4 surfaces Hot Press, Not, Rough & Extra Rough 140lb 22" x 30" sheets
- Artistco Extra White, a whiter surface than usual cream, available in 140lb Hot Press, Not & Rough 22" x 30" sheets
- Fabriano Artistco Original, a good heavy weight paper in three suface Hot Press, Not & Rough 300lb 22" x 30" sheets
- Canson Fontenay, a double sided paper offering two surfaces 140lb sheets
- Saunders Waterford, acid free, mould made from 100% cotton at St. Cuthbert's Mill. Available in 140, 200 & 300lb weight with H/P Not & Rough surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Sennelier, 100% cotton 140lb H/P, Not & Rough
- Arches, 100% rag which possesses natural whiteness. A mould made paper, gelatine sized and air dried, allows corrections to be made. Available in 140 & 300lb weight with H/P Not & Rough Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
Oil & Acrylic Paper
- Canson Figueras, a primed paper with a pronounced canvas texture for use with oil & acrylic 135lb 19 1/2" x 25 1/2"
- Mi-Teintes, features a honeycomb surface on one side and is smooth on reverse, ideal for pastel, gouache and craft applications. Available in a range of colours, 160gsm 21 1/2" x 29 1/2" sheets.
- Art Spectrum Colour Fix, a great toothy surface suitable for any medium you can really let your imagination fly, available in a good range of colours 25 1/2" x 27 1/2"
- Pastel Matt, an exceptionally smooth cork grained surface, available in a range of colours 19 1/2" x 25 1/2"
- Hahnemule Velour, a reasonable priced velvet pastel paper great for animal portraiture. Avabile in a range of colours 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" sheets
- Pastel Card, a unique fine sand paper finish which takes pencil, charcoal & pastel colour beautifully. Available in a selection of colours 20" x 25 1/2" sheets.
- Glassine, A unique waxy paper used as interleaving between pastel & charcoal art works. 19 1/2" x 29 1/2" sheets
Craft Papers Bits And Bobs
- Craft Card & Paper, an exciting and versatile medium in a vast array of colours for sculpture, modelling, collage and displaying. Easy to cut, curve, crease or emboss. Available in A1 sheets 270 & 120gsm respectively.
- Sugar Paper, available in A1 sheets of 100gsm weight suitable for presentation & experimentation.
- Egyptian Papyrus, made by hand in the traditional manner from papyrus reeds available 16" x 12"
- Chinese Rice Paper, great for reproducing those special Chinese painting techniques
- Oiled Manilla, a product ideal for craft applications such as stencilling.
- Acetate, great for stencilling and craft work A1to A4 sheets available. A4 sheets Also available in red, green, blue & yellow.
- Tracing, Graphite & Coloured Image Trace papers, for transferring designs on to other surfaces
- Bristol Board, a hard white extra smooth good for fine pen & pencil work.250gsm 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" sheets
- Stonehenge, a lovely paper for pencil work and craft uses available in a range of colours.250gsm 22" x 30" sheets.
- Caneletto, a heavier paper recomended for pencil work, good for layering. 140lb 19 1/2" x 27 1/22 sheets
- Surrey Cartridge, an acid free matt surface with cream shade. 150gsm A1 sheets
- Schoellershammer 4G Board, one of the last graphic boards for line and wash. 1.5mm 20" x 28" sheets
- Lumitex & Lumitex Fino, the only know archival substitute for natural ivory. Produced by the Turner School of Miniature Painting we are pleased to be able to bring these unique products to you. Made with the working characteristics of Ivory in mind. 100% acid free with a constant pH.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or